The MIAC Show is an invaluable opportunity for your company to access the most influential buyers in the Canadian marketplace looking to find the very latest innovations in musical products, recording, and sound and lighting technologies. It will be the best business decision you make in the next 12 months.The booming Canadian music products industry has recently become the 5th largest in the world. Per capita, Canadians purchase an immense volume of instruments, accessories, and related media and like all consumers, they are looking for product diversity and competitive pricing. MIAC 2011 is your gateway to a population whose disposable income has grown twice as fast as the U.S.' over the past four years. With no signs of slowing in the post-recession economy, MIAC 2011 presents an opportunity to make the sales connections that will breathe new life into the future of your company.
$775.80 US MILLION IN RETAIL BUYING POWER
MIAC allows you to maximize selling opportunities to retailers while getting the most out of your trade show investment. You will have the opportunity to:
Our previous exhibitors assert that the MIAC tradeshow offers the highest return of their annual tradeshow investments. For the cost of a booth space and accommodations, you'll achieve a volume of prospecting that would otherwise be insurmountable in light of the associated time and labour. At MIAC 2011, you'll have the opportunity to position yourself as a key supplier to this flourishing industry and if you don't take advantage, one of your competitors will.
- Promote your brand to a targeted audience
- Generate quality sales leads
- Identify and understand the needs of your customers
- Network with like-minded businesses
- Meet potential customers face-to-face in a single location
- Launch new products and services
There really is no more cost effective way to direct market and do business with your target customers and also keep your presence to the forefront, with existing contacts.
Click here to download the exhibitor prospectus.
Click here for reservation details.
MIAC Exhibitors include manufacturers and distributors of:
- Brass Instruments
- Stringed Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Pianos, Keyboards, Synthesizers, & Accordions
- Electronic & Electric Instruments
- Sheet Music, Educational & Instructional Media
- Music Related Computer Hardware & Software Services
- Accessories & Hardware
- Parts & Components
- Repair & Tuning Equipment
- Associations & Media
- Retail Support
As a participant of the Show, you will get the once a year opportunity to meet with:
- Dealers, Distributors and Retailers
- Music Educators
- Educational Establishments
- Music Schools and Academies
- Instrument Importers