Dealer Information
Why Attend
Dealer Appreciation Program
Exhibitor List 2010
MIAC Learning Lunches
Montreal MIAC Express
Hotel & Travel
Manufacturers' Training Sessions
Register Now!
Show Schedule
Show Sponsors
Travel Savings Program
Exhibitor Information
Why Exhibit
Exhibitor FAQ
Booth Reservation
Industry Partners
Exhibitor Badge Registration
VIP Exhibits Passes
VISA Information
Manufacturers' Training
Exhibitor List 2010
Incubator Program
Hotel & Travel
Show Schedule
Exhibitor Manual Online
Show Venue
Sponsorship Opportunities
Show Guide Advertising
Travel Savings Program
MIAC Review
Social Events
Charity Golf Tournament
PAL Super Tech Party
Cocktail Hour
CMT Late Night Party
CM Showcase Cafe
Photo Gallery
MIAC Annual Meeting
The PAL Show
Things to do around Toronto

VISA Information

**The following is a representation of the MIAC 2010 Visa Information. Please note that times and events are subject to change and more events will appear as the show draws closer.

Attention: International Exhibitors and Attendees should read the following information on how to obtain a visa to visit MIAC 2010.

MIAC 2010 offers a one of a kind opportunity for manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and industry professionals to connect at Canada's largest music products exposition.

If you are an active in the aforementioned fields and you wish to attend the MIAC 2010 from overseas, you may require a Temporary Resident Visa (for a complete list of countries and territories, click here).

Forms and Guidelines
Canadian Visa Application Guide (English) Click here to download the PDF
Canadian Visa Application Form Click here to download the PDF
Request for a Letter of Invitation Click here to download the RTF File

A temporary resident visa is an official document issued by a visa office abroad that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, student, business person, or worker). A single entry visa allows you to enter Canada only once. A multiple entry visa allows you to enter Canada from any country multiple times during the validity of the visa.

You will be required to submit a letter of invitation to declare the purpose of your visit. MIAC will provide a letter of information if you download the “Request for a Letter of Invitation” and complete the required fields. Please submit separate requests for each traveler in your party. You may send completed requests to or

Applications should be made at least one month prior to your intended departure date.

For detailed information on Canada's immigration policies and how to obtain a temporary visa, visit or contact your local Canadian embassy. To find a Canadian embassy near you, visit

Countries whose nationals must apply for a Temporary Resident Visa:

© 2010 Music Industries Association of Canada